Sponsorship opportunities are offered at IALCCE 2012. All the Sponsors will benefit from a long lasting recognition and high-level exposure to an audience of researchers, representatives from all sections of life-cycle engineering working with government bodies departments, consultants, contractors and local authorities interested in all aspects of life-cycle engineering.
By participating at IALCCE 2012, the Sponsors will contribute to the success of the Symposium while:
- Obtaining high qualified visibility and exposure
- Promoting their products and services to focused and interested audience
- Enhancing brand awareness in a qualifying and qualified event of international relevance
- Creating new commercial contacts
Sponsorship Opportunities and Benefits
Corporate exposure is achieved through a wide selection of printing and web advertising, reaching local, national and international delegates. Sponsorship benefits include:
- Acknowledgement in printed material
- Signage and announcements
- Broadcasting on the Symposium room screens
- Corporate speeches
- Opportunity to display corporate products in the Exhibition
- Advertisement on the symposium website and link to the corporate website
Sponsorship packets with special benefits are also available for three sponsorship levels (Platinum, Gold, Silver). Please review the Sponsorship Opportunities Table for details about sponsorship levels and benefits.
All the Sponsors are allowed to indicate them as Sponsor of IALCCE 2012 on all the corporate promotional material. The use of IALCCE 2012 logo is subject to the organizers approval.
Sponsorship Application Process
To apply for sponsorship at IALCCE 2012 please complete the Sponsor Application Form and submit it to the Conference Organizing Secretariat by email at email@example.com or fax: +43 1 476 54 5299.
Tailored Forms of Sponsorships
The Conference Organizing Secretariat can assist the Sponsors to plan and choose tailored forms of sponsorship opportunities and benefits to get the desired level of involvement and exposure. Please contact the Organizing Secretariat for information and assistance.
IALCCE 2012 Secretariat
Peter-Jordan-Str. 82, 1190 Vienna, Austria
Sponsorship investments and donations are not refundable.